Frequently Asked Questions
Orders & Shipping
❓ Where do you ship to?
We currently ship our products to all countries in the European Union as well as to the United Kingdom.
❓ When will my order be shipped?
We generally process orders on the same day they are made, meaning we will send out your order within 1-2 business days.
❓ When will I receive my order?
As we source our products from across the globe, shipping time will vary depending on the product and your location. Generally, orders will arrive within 5-15 business days.
❓ What if I don't like the item(s) I received?
We offer hassle-free returns, no questions asked, for the first 7 days after receiving your order. Please check out our Refund Policy for more details.
❓ Can I return my item or exchange it for another?
You can return any item in its original condition for any reason within 7 days, and you can request a refund for any damaged items. If you're looking to exchange an item for another, the fastest way will be to make a separate purchase for the new item once we have accepted the return.
❓ I'm buying my first mechanical keyboard. Is this shop right for me?
Absolutely! We offer prebuilt keyboards and DIY kits for all experience levels. If you're at all unsure about what's right for you, please don't hesitate to contact us!
❓ What do the different keyboard sizes refer to?
Mechanical keyboards come in various sizes - expressed in percentages - that measure the keyboard's size relative to a "full" keyboard.
- Full-Sized (100%) keyboards contain 104 keys and include arrow keys as well as a numpad.
- Tenkeyless (TKL) keyboards do not include a numpad.
- 75% keyboards are a more compact version of a TKL keyboard, placing the home cluster and arrow keys more closely next to each other, allowing for a more compact and snug design.
- 65% keyboards are even more compact: these layouts no longer include the home cluster and function row, but still contain arrow keys.
- 60% keyboards are the popular choice among those preferring a snug and compact layout. At this size, 60% keyboards no longer have dedicated arrow keys.
❓ Are all mechanical keyboards wireless?
The choice between cabled and wireless keyboards is simply up to you! We offer various options for both.
❓ How do I remove Keycaps from my keyboard?
Removing keycaps can be tricky, that's why recommend using a keycap extractor. If you don't have one you can use a paper clip. Simply unfold it into a straight line, and make an L shape. Then all you need to do is slide it under a keycap and lift.